Monday, February 07, 2005

Bday post

I wont bow down to the pressures of literary introductions, that of sticking to the doctring of writing a captivating introduction, so i wont be forced to write an intro as disturbing as the one you wrote for kuya ol's bday (ugh!) hehehe!
putangina, an dami din namin napagsamahan ni J. How radical was the change I went through when I first met him to the time that I left. I have to say that my left took sharp turn for the better since I met the J and the ISP family, and I wouldnt want it any other way.

Me and J have been friends and brother in the best of moments, such as house-rock-throwing, wandering the back streets of Pacita full up on gin, naghihiwa ng kalabasa atbp gulay sa kusina, both physically and mentally (hahahaha!)I'm probably one of the very very very few people in the world, that gets to hassle J and still get away with being called his friend :D Seriously though, i always believe that something good comes out of our conflicts. Oo, sigurop minsan more bad than good, pero at least may good d ba? I know at times I have driven J to the point of insanity and frustration, cue Moving house, Voices 5, DataLine, swimming, pero nagpapasalamat parin ako na kaibigan parin kami.

Even though ive only known J for a (relatively) short period of time, our relationship is as deep and meaningful as any others that span for a lifetime. He is my mentor, advisor, drinking partner, teacher, friend, and brother. All these memories that we speak of will get old, kaya kelangan natin gumawa ng bago :P inom ulit tayo! Happy Birthday pare! I wish you all the best for the future, you deserve all the success that life can give.

OJ

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Oscar said...

forgive the spelling mistakes. There are many. It sets me up as a target of ridicule for the educated.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Being Jerome Daclison said...

Fuck 'em. For me, it's PERFECT. (cue True Faith: You are....) Thanks very much, bro. :-)

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger mai said...

kyOj!!! Ang sweet mo naman!!!:,( *sniff!* That's so nice!! You didn't even write anything close to being that nice in my 18th Birthday card!!! WALANGYA KA. ;p
Anyway kyOj, don't worry. You are, you always have been and you always will be MY target of ridicule.:)Forever and ever Dr. Tofuuu!!:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home