Saturday, January 01, 2005

Jerome Daclison's Diary/Blogspot -- Same Me, Different Lovelife, With New Year's Resolutions

Yup! Just like Bridget Jones, it is a new year and a new chapter in my life for me. I have now been upgraded from "Dining Alone" to "With Company". First step (which is to find partner) is now accomplished. Now comes the bigger and more difficult part which--also--a lot of NGOs seem to have failed: SUSTAINABILITY. Yes, now is the challenge of keeping what I now have. I remember Katharine Hepburn's line in the movie "Love Affair": Getting what we want is easy. The trick in life is wanting what we have after getting it. Hmmm...(fingers drumming) Well, I am up for the challenge. As I said to my loved one (damn! saying that felt nice and tingly), we're just gonna savor each moment, carpe diem, and go through our relationship one day at a time.

So happy! I now have my first new year's resolution. Next is go to the gym by January 16 for me to qualify for manhunt in 4-6 months.

There...good luck.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home