Tuesday, November 30, 2004

In A Bohol State of Mind

I missed my blogspot! (gives blogspot one of my mind-blowing kisses). I just came from a 5-day stay in Panglao Island in Bohol. The experience was surreal. I want to share with everyone the beauty of Panglao Island, Bohol. At this point, I would like to thank my babe for helping me post these awesome pictures. (in a storyteller's accent) Come, fly with me to Bohol....


Don't you just love the sunset? Perfect. I decided to choreograph my best buddies, Nilda and Eric strolling towards the sunset. It humanizes the photograph. And boy, am I pleased with how this photo turned out.


This is at the Bee Farm. Loved the honey muffins! That's me, Joel, Eric, Nilda, and Chellow. Picture of the girls. Hahahaha!


Now this is my favorite picture of all! I loved kissing the tarsier. He was so adorable. Makes me wanna say over and over again, "never judge a book by its cover" and "big things come in small packages". So sad they are now endangered. :-(


Me, the beach, and the sunset. All I needed that moment. Thank God for creating the world.


My new-found friend, Diana! She's a great dane and I just love her so much. She's so big that she's taller than I am when seated side-by-side.



Definitely, in a Bohol state of mind. I promise to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home