Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jack in the INBOX

Hello, my friends! Been a long time. (For the record, I did not die from fart-thrax as how it was played up in the tabloids. I hate being in the limelight. Ugh!) Super busy at work. The heat is on, as they say. Anyway, would you believe that at the last minute, I decided to ditch the idea of serving a smorgasbord of dishes buffet style to all of you even when I was half way through making it (was inspired by the Friday Feasts, etc)? Yes. I'm just gonna serve it some other time. But what I decided to do, is come up with a meme entry to celebrate my return. (trivia: did you know that I only got to know what "meme" meant yesterday through jher? Ugh, i'm so stupid)













WHAT IS THE OLDEST TEXT MESSAGE YOU HAVE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE INBOX/MESSAGE ARCHIVE?









Gonna give you three, all from my babe of course. :-)


12:19 a.m., May 6, 2005

Nite my love. I want u 2 know dat i fell inlove w u not only becoz i found u very attractive but also becoz u wowed me with ur intelligence. So dont u think less of urself. Ur my idol, dats y i strive 2 b better in wat i do becoz i want u 2 b proud of me, just as i am very proud of u. I love u very much. I already miss u...


11:32 p.m., April 20, 2005

Ako lang weird. U make me normal. :-)


7:24 p.m., March 13, 2005

Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita!


Share yours, my dears! Missed y'all! Mwah!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaah! ang tweet naman talaga ni jher! i wish i can do the same, but i always delete messages...missed you a lot jerome..good to see u back!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, mine are mostly boring business messages...

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nilalanggam na ako dito ha. Pero ganyan din si hubby ko.

Here's mine:

1. way back 2001 (walang exact date, di naregister sa outbox ko)

I LOV U SO MUCH N I WL LOV U MORE DS NW YR N EACH DAY OF D YR!

2. (this one noong 1999 pa)

UWI KA AGD DI KMPLETO BUHAY KO PG WLA K D2. INGAT KA. ILOVU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home