Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today's Highs and Lows

Ever watched "The Story of Us" starring Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer directed by Rob Reiner? Anyway, there's this day-ender-slash-ritual that their characters undergo to review the day and they call it "highs and lows". I thought of doing it.

HIGHS

I thought I've seen it all! Yes, I thought I have met all kinds of participants. I was wrong. I was session moderator for one of the parallel sessions in the PHE conference and I was very glad that we were on time. I was processing the results of the workshop, preparing to synthesis when this participant (middle-aged woman) raised her hand and said, "You are a very good and very dynamic facilitator...(pauses)...but WE REALLY HAVE TO GO. The bus is waiting for us." (mentally committing murder in the first degree) Syempre poise pa rin and said, "Okay, let's wrap this up by doing a rapid prioritization!" Natapos bigla, but I still got the required outputs.

Why is it my high? I just love how life surprises me by kicking me in the shin.

LOWS

It's our 16th month together...and I'm not with my babe. (sniff) I love you! Let's go out on a date when I get back ha? Mishu mishu! Mwahmwah!


LOVE Y'ALL! Mwah!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wait for you... :-)

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Citizen of the World said...

You two are the sweetest! *gushes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home