Friday, March 10, 2006

Continuation of..."Away from Jerome...and Flirting..."

Hi, blogfriends! I'm baaaaaccckkk...in the office. Yes, straight from Cagayan de Oro, I went back to the office, to prepare for my departure for Cebu on Tuesday (yes, ah-gain...) Sus ginoo talaga! Para akong si Curacha, ang babaeng walang pahinga...

Anyway, I just wanted to continue why my previous blog elicits an illicit tone. It was meant to be that way, kasi I WAS FLIRTING on the net...pero with Jher pa rin (bakit may "pa rin", I sounded disappointed. hahahahaha!). Kidding aside, I was flirting with him on the webcam. Making faces, kissing the webcam, licking it, showing my penis (gasps)...of course not. (in a British accent) I am so appalled and flabbergasted that you'd thought of me as someone who would expose my privates. Horrible. Hahahaha! Anyway, I loved flirting with him over the webcam...made me thought of naughty things that would be realized this weekend (hopefully).

Have a weekend everyone! Mmmmmwaaah!

P.S.

Jher, I saw the blog about the university jokes. Taga-lasalle ako ha. (long pause with eyes glaring) But since the jokes are obviously about lasalle taft, its okay coz I'm from lasalle-dasmarinas. (rolls in laughter)

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh ayun naman pala with jher rin pala, kaya okay lang!

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...ang cute2x nyo talaga. :D kakapagod naman ng work mo. pero ang saya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home