Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Away from Jerome...and Flirting...

O, mga nanlilimahid at punong-puno ng libag na pag-iisip! Bago gawan ng chismis, heto muna....

I'm in Cagayan de Oro as of this writing (2:40 p.m.). Pit stop for our journey towards Malaybalay City in Vukidnon ("V" talaga...). Anyway, I'm here at an internet shop in the Robinson-Limketkai chuvanes center with my work friend, Reno. We're waiting for our ride so we decided to surf.

While Reno chatted on mIRC (tama ba?), I decided to use the webcam on my yahoo messenger (ID: jcd2010). Would you believe its my first time to use a web cam? I was so amazed, I kept on looking at myself then back at the webcam just like those people in the mall passing by a video cam shop tapos nakahook ang video cam sa isang tv...pag nakita, kunyari hindi lilingon...uuuuy! Hahahahaha! Meron, babalik pa talaga. Haaay. I just love technology. Teka, tumawag na ang sundo namin. Bye! Enjoy! See you in 3 days.

Mwah!

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sama ako!!! hay. don't forget your medicines. :-)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Citizen of the World said...

Welcome to my former home, Ate!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy, teka..parang nabitin yung kwento..nasan na yung flirting? okay lang yun, when the mouse is away...he's entitled to flirt! :D (nakupow, matatawag na naman akong lukring ni jher nito!---peace, jher!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home